Just a quickie, getting started post I suppose.
Need a new place to journal.
Today, I actually CLEANED! Did I finish? No...but I'm pleased with my progress. The girls' room got vacuumed for the first time since Christmas so YAY me!
Ainsley was supposed to start preschool today but we've got a nasty stomach bug in the house right now so I figured we should probably wait until next week.
The pleasant surprise of the day? My mom sent me $$$ to put toward my trip to Mexico!!! I'm almost there, and I'm so absolutely thrilled. Jim finished faxing off the paperwork for Caelan's birth certificate and then I can go get passports.
My birthday is Sunday, but I don't really want anything. It's not one of *the* depressing birthdays, but for some reason it's feeling that way. 27 sounds so much closer to 30 than 26 does. I feel like I'm past my prime already and it's just downhill from here on out. Not a good outlood I suppose, I should smack some sense into myself.
We're still a one-car family, but Jim said he should have his company car within the next few weeks and I'm more than excited about that. Not that I really have any place to go, but just knowing I could go somewhere if I wanted to would be nice.
Must go clean some more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment