I figured I would post *something* while I have a moment to breathe. I started my new job on Saturday and it has completely consumed me ever since. I finally did manage to go out and take the girls for a little recreation this afternoon. My mom paid Ainsley $5 for watching Charley while she was in Idaho, so I promised her a target trip so she could buy a toy (apparently the girl is as good at saving money as I am.) And since target has a crapload of toys for 75-90% off she hit the motherload.
Jorden starts school Monday, poor kid.
A message to my readers:
Dan and Jana Scarbs, you need to invite me to read your blog or give me a stinking email address you big nerds!!!! We miss you!
Sarah B, it's bbq time and I'm a flake, but let me know what you want to do. Holly W called me this week and wants to maybe have a girls with the three of us, yippee! :)
Kaylea, teach me photoshop!
Off to dance lessons, meet the teacher night at ainsley's school, and then a few more hours of work tonight.
bye!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mackeys - Sorry we didn't leave our email address for you - it's dscarbro3@cox.net I'm so lame... Anyways, send me your email address to view our blog... I love your family pics. They turned out sooo cute! - Scarbs
Ha ha! Loved that. I actually don't use photoshop. Shhh don't tell anyone. BUT, I am taking a photography class in like a month and I'm going to learn how to use photoshop. So, after I take my class...I would love to!
Post a Comment