Okay, so I've always hated the private thing.
Truthfully, I've reconnected with so many old friends through my blog that found me randomly, and I've made new friends too, finding people that are in my ward or neighborhood.
I have had some weird hits show up on this blog in my statcounter, which have started to make me a little uneasy. Honestly, I'm NOT paranoid about internet stuff (I probably should be), but the hits really have been a bit unsettling.
So I'm leaving this blog up for people to find me, and starting a private blog to use from now on. That way I think I'm satisfied with the benefits of both.
So if you would like an invite to the new blog, please let me know :)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
invite me my email is lindseyasburry@yahoo.com
What exactly is it that has you worried? I'm just curious, as I hear about people going private after seeing suspicious activity on their stat counters all the time. Are people visiting regularly that you don't know who they are? Really, I'm just wondering. And I'd love an invite. :o) doreen1999 at yahoo dot com
Please add me :) photography@chadwickzone.com
invite me.
are you going to post duplicate posts for the most part, or just not post on this at all.
mirjamdotkirkhamatgmaildotcom
Please add me to your list of invites shortcake1107@gmail.com
turnertrio2003@gmail.com
Thanks!
Definitely send me an invite :) You know my email address!
Please invite me and how do you find out who is hitting your blog?
Please invite me!
melissa at driven2create dot com
(Melissa with Ursula)
Ashley, I've been reading along and would love to still be able to keep up with y'all.
Mandy (Mandabrat)
seehankrun@yahoo.com
OK...I'll out myself as one of the unsettling blog vistors. I'm a member at ovusoft ("Cruella"--but I'm really not mean), and I would occasionally read the LDS postings. Your girls are roughly the same ages as my nieces, and since you always dressed them so cute and talked about what was new at Gymboree--you gave this childless-aunt (who lives 800 miles from the previously mentioned nieces) gift ideas. I have enjoyed reading about your posts. I hope I haven't really creeped you out!
loraleimarr@tds dot net
chocbana24@yahoo.com
gingisue@hotmail dot com
Don't forget me!! I would put my email address lol but if weirdo people are hitting on your blog I don't know that I want it out there. You have it though, right?
Good choice! Invite me. kaylea_patenge@yahoo.com
Don't forget me melheiner@yahoo.com
salmullen@yahoo.com
Thanks ash
Post a Comment