www.statcounter.com for anyone that wishes to know who is checking out their blog.
And I didn't mean to make everyone paranoid. Really, the only "strangers" that were visiting my blog were just blog surfers, but lately my blog has been showing up in several different really weird random google searches, and that's where I kind of draw the line I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love statcounter. I have to admit I'm one of your lurkers. I really like your blog! I don't think we ever really met, but we used to be in the same ward and I'm Shanda's friend. We're looking to move to the Copa, so I check you out every so often :P Hope you don't mind!
Ashley, how is your delayed schedule for vaccines? How do you choose which ones to get?
Hey Ashley... I would love to get to see your real blog! I'm sure it is wonderful and funny- you make me laugh. Oh...and your farm is huge on facebook...you are my farm hero!
djclaunch@gmail.com
Post a Comment