I feel like this week is just flying by! I worked Tuesday and yesterday and I work tonight and tomorrow and I've been cleaning like crazy too.
I'm trying to get things organized for the move, and I'm not very good at organization so it's proving to be quite a challenge. We also have to seperate everything out according to where it's going. For the month of January we'll have some stuff with us at Patty's and the rest is going in a POD with all of our furniture.
And the girls just climbed up into the window. Caelan's been an absolute riot lately. She runs in circles like she's chasing her tail and she'll dance to any music she hears. She copies everything Ainsley does (like climbing up into the windows). When I call her a monster she growls at me and if you ask her how old she is she'll put one finger up. She's also fighting back when Ainsley bullies her.
The other day while I was at work Jim said she smacked Ainsley over the head with a toy and Ainsley started screaming, so he gave her a tap on the bum and told her no (no, I do not condone spanking a 1 year old) so she started screaming more of hurt feelings than a hurt bum, but she ran to Ainsley for comfort and they both sobbed into each other's arms and Ainsley yelled at Jim and said "Don't hit my sister!"
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww, that "don't hurt my sister" is so so sweet!
Riley pouts when Chris chastises him, it's kinda funny. ;)
So cute! Organization, Smorganization. Who needs it...Oh wait I do. I have lived here for close to a month and still have about a million boxes to unpack. Good luck moving, it sounds like....FUN?
Post a Comment