Friday, November 30, 2007

Yippee!

I was on call for work tonight, but didn't have to go in. We just finished dinner and now I think I'll head out and drop something off for the gal I'm supposed to visit teach (oops).

The weather's supposed to be nasty cold tomorrow and snow on Sunday (yay!)

I went Christmas shopping with Patty yesterday and I think I'm almost done. I got the girls' Santa present and some stocking stuffers. They each got something from Gymboree (okay, a few somethings) and I'll just leave the toys to all the relatives that will be spoiling them.

I was going to get Jim a new phone, but now I'm not sure. He really needs one but holy heck those things are expensive. I'm a little irked that his company won't pay for it, but what can ya do?

Jorden hasn't been as easy this year. We may just end up getting her a big fat gift card to her favorite store.

She called Jim this week and told him that she didn't want to come see us after Christmas. I guess one of her cousins is coming into town and she really wants to stay there and spend time with her, which I totally understand, but I won't pretend that Jim's not devastated by it. We were all really looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll get to make it out there to see everyone in Arizona sometime soon.

I think I'll go treat myself to something sweet.

4 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

I've decided not to hold my breath for the snow. Good grief... =)

Brittany said...

I totally agree with you. I am hardly getting Kasen any toys. Those are for the relatives to spoil away. Merry Christmas!

Hanna said...

Dude, where ARE you???

Jill said...

I think it is awesome that you guys get snow. I wish we could get some. It just barely got cold. We need some SNOW. Love ya. Miss you lots.