I'm considering cutting Caelan's hair. It's a bit thin and stick straight and she already has the chopped bangs so I was considering a bob. Any thoughts on the subject?
I know I haven't blogged in a week but I haven't really had much to say. Work's going well, Ainsley's sad to be leaving preschool, and Caelan's learning lots of new words.
New words include apple, bubble, balloon, tree, light, binky (she says beepy) and I think she's working on saying Ainsley.
If you ask her how old she is she holds up one finger and if you tell her she's a monster she'll growl at you, it's awesome :)
Moving is kind of stressing me out because I haven't done anything...self-inflicted anxiety? Probably.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think it will be cute. I got Alexis hair cut in August and they did it in a bob...So cute.
I vote for a bob, too.
I think bobs ar so cute on little kids! Go for the bob!
Love bobs! Marc wouldn't let me cut Savvy's - but Kate will definitely have a bob! :)
Post a Comment