Friday, December 7, 2007

Merry Christmas to me!!!!!

I got home from work tonight and guess what my husband got me for an early Christmas present????

A new freaking computer!!!

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

And it's totally loaded. All the memory I could possibly want, tons of storage for all my pictures, 3 year virus protection and the extended warranty, it's way more than I ever expected to get when I finally got around to buying one. Of course it's not the Mac, but for a PC it TOTALLY rocks and I'm seriously the happiest person alive right now.

Apparently through his work they have a program for employees to purchase through Dell so we got exactly what we needed.

On another "happy" note, Caelan learned the word happy today. She caught the tail end of Wow Wow Wubzy today where they sang the song "Be Happy" and she started "singing" at the top of her lungs "HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!" I really need to start taking more videos (and pictures for that matter)

5 comments:

Hanna said...

SO cute aboue Cae Cae. I wish I could see her. Get some video up here!

I'm way excited about the computer. I HATE being computer-less. I always tell myself I'm not addicted, but its a big. fat. lie. :)

Serin said...

YEAH on the early Christmas present!

I love it when toddlers start talking. Too freakin' cute. And I second the motion for more pictures/video

Kasey said...

WAHOO! WE need a new computer soon, but this one will have to do for new.

5littlenordstroms said...

Way cool about the computer. Don't you just love surprises like that?

Mimi said...

he rocks! Merry Christmas!