I finally finished addressing my Christmas cards tonight. My pictures didn't turn out so hot, but oh well. I didn't want to spend the money on family pictures until we have Jorden with us, otherwise it's not complete :)
So I'm sure most of you that watch the news have heard about our storm here in Boston...it's EVERYTHING they said it would be and it's wonderful! I'm sure if we were in a house and had to deal with snow removal ourselves I might feel differently, but from the view on the 8th floor it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to take the girls out tomorrow to build a great big snowman.
And of course it helps that I don't have to work until Saturday so I don't have to worry about driving in it either.
If the roads are under control though I may need to head out. I need to get a couple more things for Jorden's package so I can get it shipped.
Today was Ainsley's last day of preschool and they put on a Christmas pageant. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I think today could quite possibly be my favorite Christmas memory. 12 perfectly behaved 4 year olds silently acting out the Christmas Story while the narrator told the story. Ainsley played one of the angels and just stood there with her beautiful smile. Yep, I cried as they all sang Silent Night afterward.
And to add to the perfection of the morning, Caelan sat quietly on my lap the entire time, swayed with the music when they sang, clapped when everyone else clapped and was a perfect snuggle bug.
Man do I just love my kids today or what?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, how sweet! Sometimes I wish we could just freeze time
that was a great post, other than the LACK of pictures. Great snow?? picture! Cute Ainsley? picture! Sweet Caelan? picture!!!
HELLO?
Great post. I think sometimes kids remember the way they feel the strong spirit and just catch on.
Post a Comment