Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter Wonderland

So have you ever had a snow day from church?!

Ha ha

I think Caelan might be sick. She laid around all morning and was really whiney. She went down for her nap pretty early and has been out for over 3 hours now.

The snow has turned to rain (boo!) but it's still pretty outside.

We move in less than 2 weeks and I still haven't packed anything.

Maybe I should work on that today while we're stuck inside.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

we had one snow day from church. But in MN it has to be severe for something like that.
Do you have pictures?

Jenn S. said...

The night I went into labor with Savannah, they canceled afternoon sessions of church (unfortunately we were the 9am session!)


Only have a minute, when you get a chance go to Ovucrack and check out my latest entry - then I think we should all just bear a simple testimony - can't argue with that!