
1. I have a club thumb (it's my left one, it's really short and fat)
2. When I was in the 3rd grade I fell on the monkey bars splitting my head open, I ended up with about 6 staples in my skull holding it together while it healed.
3. I have a severe phobia of water. I "can't" swim in natural bodies of water (I can put my feet in and that's about it) and even swimming pools give me massive anxiety.
4. Jim and I were married in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. I have less than 10 pictures of my wedding and honeymoon and I wouldn't change a thing!
5. I have a tattoo on my back of two daisies, my favorite flower.
6. My favorite food is fried zucchini and Native New Yorker makes the BEST fried zucchini.
7. I know every episode of Spongebob Squarepants by heart.
4 comments:
Did you say fried Zuki? I love it! I went to Native a few weeks ago and my taste buds were in HEAVEN! I could go for some right now. Then I'd have to visit the treamill again (see lastest post).
Thanks for sharing your randomness. Is that a word?
Shout out for Native New Yorker!
awwww, fried food is great. I miss Native.
Its funny to me that the spongebob thing isn't surprising in the least. The BEST part is that Ainsley probably has them all memorized too, right?! LOL
Love the new layout!
spongebob? Hilarious! That was funny.
Post a Comment