Thursday, February 28, 2008

Home is where your heart is

It's official, we're transferring back to Arizona!

And just like I imagined, it's bittersweet. I will definitely miss Boston, and the cooler weather (yes, I know, I'm crazy)

The good? Being near Jorden! I think that right there is #1. We're so happy to be near her again and to be there when she needs us.

And just like I anticipated, it's happening fast. I leave for Massachusetts on Tuesday and we'll have about 10 days to pack everything and get on the road.

It's scary and exciting and we're hoping to buy a house before too long.

Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Sarah Kristiansen said...

Good luck!! We're so sad to see you all go...but know what a good thing it is too...you'll be missed!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Good luck! That is exciting. See ya Saturday.

Unknown said...

well at least you are near your Family again. Good luck with the packing.

Jill said...

Yeah for the mackey's We can't wait till you guys come back. I know Devin misses his little Nephew. lol

Ashley said...

Good luck!!!!!

Serin said...

Ya! Congratulations! :D

Jenn S. said...

Wow! Congrats and good luck.

PS - bought the polka dot ModBe suit, you were right on for the size, thanks!