Phew...plans, and freaking out, and more plans, and changed plans, and guilt trips, and stress, and more freaking out, and dang I'm home sick!
Oh wait, I don't have a home. Husband sick? It's been 3 weeks!!!! Ugh, I miss him.
I go home on Tuesday. He's already got the stuff we're not taking with us sold (most of it, we still don't know what we're doing with our WAY too expensive mattress....couple of tarps and bungee it to the roof of the car?)
I had 2 parties this week and they were both super fun! If anyone wants to add an order to them let me know, it will save you 10% and on shipping if you order from the party instead of through my site. Let me know by tomorrow if you do.
I guess that's it. Moving and find a place to live is about all I have on my mind.
And those of you that pray, please keep Beth and Liz in your prayers...their husbands were laid off this week :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ashley, Colleen told me about your blog. It has been way to long since we have spoken. Your girls are darling. Good luck with your move. I also have a blog it is: yeatesworld.blogspot.com. Best of luck with everything.
Post a Comment