Monday, March 31, 2008

All roads lead back to Tucson

We made it in Saturday afternoon, about a day earlier than we anticipated. Which means we didn't have to stop as much because the girls were AWESOME!

They did so great. We had tons of fun watching our new movies (Ratatoille, Enchanted, Meet the Robinsons, etc)

Jim's working all day today and I'm planning a birthday party. Since he's going back to Massachusetts for another month or so I figured we'd celebrate Cae's birthday while he's here (and his of course, it's Tuesday)

As soon as babies are napping I'll probably take Addie and Ainsley with me to the store for cake and party fun stuff.

I'm trying to find a cake with fish on it, Caelan's favorite animal apparently.

We had a small update on the house, basically the bank (it's another bank owned house) called and said that they want to work with us, but the process is taking a little more time so to expect a counter offer on Monday or Tuesday. Our realtor took us out to see it yesterday for the first time and holy smokes is it gorgeous!!!! I'm really hoping this is it for us because that house was so perfect. It has beautiful tile floor downstairs, upgraded carpet, AWESOME kitchen...I'll try to post the slideshow if I can.

It has 4 bedrooms and a fantastic laundry room, it's just perfect.

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Nice house! And holy KITCHEN! Nice! I hope it comes through for you! :o)

Anonymous said...

The house looks AWESOME. Crossing my fingers this one works out!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Holy Crap! That is DR Horton's Venice. Brandon and I are trying to get that house too! Not in Maracopa though, Queen Creek. I love the floor plan, it is amazing. My only complaint is the laundry room on the first floor, but I love everything else! We could be twinners! Good Luck!

Jenn S. said...

Beautiful! I hope it works out for you guys.

So sorry we missed you in Dallas - glad that your trip went so well. What did we ever do before portable DVD players? :)

Serin said...

Okay, who left the toilet seat up? :p

I am freakin' jealous of the mansion you guys can get for cheap in AZ! And ohhhhh, that TUB!! Wahhhh

Hope you get it! (fc)

Ashley said...

That house is gorgeous!!!! I hope you guys get it!

Brittany said...

That is a B-E-A-UTIFUL house. I am glad you guys made it back to AZ safely with no major harm or accident. Welcome back to this side of the country!

Unknown said...

Wow that is a great house. I think I need to move a house like that would cost $500,000 here. having never been to AZ is that common to have no grass? I love the house though.