Thursday, March 13, 2008

back to slow mo

Quick post, I'm on Jim's laptop and some of the keys are broken.

Bank keeps going back and forth on our offer but they're supposed to give us an answer tomorrow. Apparently there were 4 offers on the house. Our offer was the best one, but the second best was a cash offer so they want to verify our loan approval before they accept ours.

I think we're leaving next Thursday or Friday.

4 comments:

Nash said...

Gosh, I hope it goes through. Anddddd, can't believe you are already on your way back. I'm ready for a party so hurry and get settled. (ya like that, i made it so easy and painfree) JUST hurrry!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you!

Ashley said...

I hope you guys get the house!!!! Good luck with your move, too! :)

Serin said...

Fingers are still crossed... man, it is hard to type like this! ;)