Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For my babywearing friends

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)

13 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

How do you win? I want all those things!

Ashley said...

Just click on the link! :)

Stoddard Studios said...

Yeah, I figured that out. Ha ha!

I guess I'm a little slow :-)

The Ulrich Clan said...

Hey it's Sarah. It's funny how life can bring friends together again. How are you all doing? I was just looking at my sister-in-laws blog and noticed a comment from you to her. I was able to find your blog and am glad to hear that you all are here in Az again. It would be so good to hear from you all again.

Teri said...

Do you have someone in Pre-K?

Barnes Blog said...

How is Abigail doing? Have you heard anything?

Mimi said...

just wanted to leave a short message, I miss your blog, I check up every other day. :) Hope everything is going well with the girls and the new house. <3

Jenn S. said...

Ash, will you send me a link to the new blog? Pretty please?

PS - Kate just pointed at a picture of Jim and screamed, "Daddy!"

Hmm. I think Marc is definitely working too much. :)

Moore Fun said...

Thanks for the advice. It's fun to have so many girls in the family and hear everyones advice and things that worked for them.

Anonymous said...

I want to be added to your personal blog, pretty please.
photography@chadwickzone.com

The Bryan's said...

Thank you for the nice comments! Did you also have a VBAC? Your girls are beautiful!! You need to try a boy next!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Hey ash, I am having a new years eve gathering if you and your family would like to come. we'd love to have ya.

Barnes Blog said...

I just found out about your new baby! Congrats!!!!!