Today she is 2 years old
Today she rode a bike for the first time (no, she didn't pedal, but how stinking cute was she with her helmet and knee pads on anyway right?)
Today she face planted on the sidewalk in front of my mom's house and screamed loud enough for all 5 neighbors in the cul de sac to probably wonder who was dying
Today she knows how to put several words together into coherent (though still sometimes only to me) sentences
"I don't know"
"I can't find it"
"I love you"
"I want chocolate milk"
Today she likes to sit on the potty but has only used it once.
Today she only knows the color pink and everything else is blue.
Today she loves her uncle Dax and her sister Jorden, probably her 2 favorite people right now
Today she loves to wear shoes and clothes.
Today she loves to take baths.
Today she loves to have her diaper changed (weird, I know)
Today her favorite toy is her baby doll that she got for Christmas, and it's always accompanied by her snuggly pink and orange blanket.
Today she still takes a binky, and really I don't care.
Today she's still as snuggly as the day she was born, it's a heavenly thing to have a 2 year old let you hold her as she lays her head on your chest or shoulder.
Today she loves soup...anything soup. If you put spinach, carrots, liver, ANYTHING in soup form, she will eat it....but sadly that's about all she'll eat consistantly (maybe eggs too)
Today she is our baby, and that's not likely to change for a while.
Today she laughs the most beautiful happy laugh I've ever heard.
Happy Birthday to my baby
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww, that's so sweet! Happy Birthday Cae!!
Where are the pictures??
Aww, very sweet!! Happy Birthday to her. How is work and the new position going?
Happy birthday, Caelan!!!!!!
wow she is getting so big. I wish alexis was a cuddler, but only when she is waking up or really tired.
Post a Comment