Saturday, April 19, 2008

yay for conjugal visits

Jim flew in for the weekend. Short lived, but worth it. He's golfing with my dad today, he watched the kids yesterday while Hanna and I had some "grown up girl bonding time," tomorrow we're going with my dad to do the inspection on the new house, and we're going on a DATE tonight! woo hoo!

I also found out that our closing will possibly be costing us $2000 less than we expected, woo hoo!

Both girls are really sick, nasty coughs, sounds like croup, woo hoo! Oh wait, not woo hoo.

I think our loan goes to underwriting on Monday.

4 comments:

Serin said...

Yay on the date and the $$, sorry about the colds. :(

Genny said...

hooray (on most...except sickies).
How is new job going? been dying to talk to you about it. call me when you have "free time." (ha! ;) )

Anonymous said...

YAY for seeing Jim and YAY again for saving money! Sounds like a good weekend!

Unknown said...

That is great that it will cost less to close. Sorry the girls are sick no fun in that. Husbands can things more fun can't they