Again, I haven't been posting much due to some "ashleysinafunksoleavemetheheckalone"-itus. But I'm trying to get over it and just deal. Jim found out this week that he may not be able to come to Arizona until June. And dang it all, I miss him!
We're still waiting for the house to close, so that's our light at the end of the tunnel because then I'll have my own space, my own bed, and my own HOUSE to decorate! Yippee!
The girls have been sick, eczema turned skin infection, ear infections, asthma attacks, sinus infections....but I think everyone's on the mend now (hopefully my sanity will be shortly thereafter)
I've lost 4 pounds, go me!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley I am sorry, sounds like you have been having a rough time. Hope things get better soon
So sorry! But look at the bright side, you lost 4 pounds! That's something to smile about for sure!
Post a Comment