Monday, May 5, 2008

busy busy

I work almost every day this week, so I'm feeling a little swamped. We still haven't closed on the house, but it sounds like we're getting closer to it (fingers crossed)

Jim is probably coming to see me this weekend for Mother's Day, which will hopefully be nice.

His boss confirmed that he won't be able to leave Boston until June 1.

Caelan finished her anti-biotics 2 days ago for her ear infection and spent most of last night screaming that her ear hurt (back to the Dr)

Caelan also got a hair cut, cute little bob.

I've lost 9 pounds.

2 comments:

Serin said...

Lots of fingers crossed for you! Looks like we both are eagerly awaiting June. ;)

Sorry about the sick baby. :( Post pictures of her haircut!

(tu) on the weight loss! :)

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear about Caelan being sick. I hope Jim is able to visit on Mother's Day :)

Congratulations on the weight loss!

I want to see a picture of Caelan's haircut, too!