Wednesday, May 28, 2008

idiocy

Mr. Drunk Driver had a blood alcohol level of .23 according to the officer. He came over to my house the other night to get my signed statement. He was so freaking HOT that I went to bed that night and had steamy dreams.

I may be quitting my job. I'm having a personality conflict with the new assistant manager (yes, the one that took my job, no I'm not being a baby, she's AWFUL)

Ainsley got into the charter school here in the copa, yippee. I found shorts at the gap yesterday that Ainsley can wear as her uniform for $3.97. I bought 6 pairs.

I'm tired and depressed....you should probably send your happy vibes my way.

Off to work.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

yay for you for pointing out the positive in all of this. Hot officer and cheap pants!

Did I miss something with the new employee? I would quit, I can not be happy being surrounded with unhappy people when I try so hard to be happy myself.

5littlenordstroms said...

happy happy happy happy happy happyhappyhappyvhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyvhappy

How's that or do you need more? Cause there is more where that came from. If your not happy at the job then don't be there. In fact if you quit then you just pack up your girls and come up here and hang with me. I would love the company.

Nash said...

DON'T QUIT!!!
you'll lose your discount!!!
But, the gap has good deals as you see. (i HEART the gap) guess we can shop there instead.

Barnes Blog said...

Happiness is on the way!!! I hate being depressed, I always grumpy and boring. Ugh, I hate being depressed. I feel for you. It sucks.
I am confused about the steamy dream, was this over the cop or the drink driver? And why was there a drunk driver at your house?
confusion.

Barnes Blog said...

ok, exnay that comment, I read the news report. so, super hot huh? :)