We signed on our house on Thursday and I expected funding to take 2 weeks or more like my mom's did (she also bought a bank owned house) but it looks like we could have keys on Tuesday. YAY!
We were *this* close to getting them Friday but they were missing a form from Jim for funding (silly husband), so they couldn't get it all finished.
Then it's going to take us almost $1000 to get all of our utilities on (boo) and then all my dishes and pots and pans are still on the east coast (oops)
But hey, I'll have a house!
I worked this week, Caelan got sick again (seriously, does she just eat viruses like they're candy or what?), Jim flew into town to hang with us, my little brother got engaged (see passeypages.blogspot.com), Jim took me to NY&CO to pick out my own mother's day present (bittersweet because they're in bigger sizes than I would like to be buying, but what can ya do), Ainsley's new favorite game is Guitar Hero (I'm going to have to get on video her singing along with "Hit me with your best shot", so freaking hilarious), and well, I think that's it.
Hanna's in Glendale with her in-laws and my mom's on a 4 day trip so I guess I'll be the only "mom" here tomorrow to make Sunday dinner.
I think it's hay-hittin' time.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh no no no no no! Husbands cook on Mother's Day! didn't you know that???
Happy Mother's Day!!!
what a cool present for Mother's Day! Happy new House! I am dying to see her guitar hero thing. ha ha
Happy Mother's Day!! Congratulations on your new house - that's so exciting!
I can't wait to see the guitar hero video!
Happy new house! Hope you didn't end up having to make dinner. Happy Mother's day!
I am so excited for your house! I want a new one bad, maybe next summer. Please record guitar hero I need all the laughs I can get! Happy Mother's day
Post a Comment