this is my observation: When I have my hair short Jon will say "I liked it long better." When I have it below should length he will never say a single word that he likes it until I chop it off. Go figure.
So, yes I think men like long hair better. I say, it needs to look healthy and shape your face well, that's the hair cut best for you.
My hair has barely even grown to my shoulders, so I don't know. I have know husbands to like long hair, but I don't know why. My cousin says he likes his wife's hair long, but it looks bad long, so I just don't know. I would rather look smokin' hot in a hair style that makes me look good than having long hair that did nothing and didn't look good. I personally only like long hair if it's a good style for someone and it's layed, looks good and doesn' look thin, unkept and just lays there. You so opened a can of worms! It felt good to say how I feel about it. My SIL has some of that really long butt length hair that sits there and she does nothing to but lets it hang or puts it in a pony tail. I hate it and think she needs to cut it, bad!
NO! It's a MYTH! My husband loves my hair short....and I think he likes it long too. He talked me into growing it out. BUT, he can't stop telling me how he likes it short. Maybe, he just likes ME! I sure hope so.
my husband likes my hair in most ways except he doesn't not want it pixie short. He wants to be able to tell if it is a girl from behind. So that is what I know.
From Arizona to Idaho to Utah to Arizona to Massachusetts and back to Arizona, the Mackey family is hopefully staying put for a while!
Jim and Ashley were married on August 11, 2001 in Las Vegas, NV (no, Elvis did not marry us). We were sealed 9 months later in the Mesa, Arizona temple.
Ainsley Beth came along in 2003 and Caelan Rachel made her debut in 2006.
Jorden Michelle (circa 1995) likes to spend her weekends and summers hanging out with her little sisters and being best buds with her step-mama.
We are proud computer geeks raising a house full of princesses.
5 comments:
this is my observation: When I have my hair short Jon will say "I liked it long better." When I have it below should length he will never say a single word that he likes it until I chop it off. Go figure.
So, yes I think men like long hair better. I say, it needs to look healthy and shape your face well, that's the hair cut best for you.
My hair has barely even grown to my shoulders, so I don't know.
I have know husbands to like long hair, but I don't know why. My cousin says he likes his wife's hair long, but it looks bad long, so I just don't know. I would rather look smokin' hot in a hair style that makes me look good than having long hair that did nothing and didn't look good. I personally only like long hair if it's a good style for someone and it's layed, looks good and doesn' look thin, unkept and just lays there.
You so opened a can of worms! It felt good to say how I feel about it. My SIL has some of that really long butt length hair that sits there and she does nothing to but lets it hang or puts it in a pony tail. I hate it and think she needs to cut it, bad!
NO! It's a MYTH! My husband loves my hair short....and I think he likes it long too. He talked me into growing it out. BUT, he can't stop telling me how he likes it short. Maybe, he just likes ME! I sure hope so.
Ashley,
How are you? I found your blog, from Sarah's blog. Very Cute family. Hope all is well. How old are your girls? They are adorable.
my husband likes my hair in most ways except he doesn't not want it pixie short. He wants to be able to tell if it is a girl from behind. So that is what I know.
Post a Comment