Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Doesn't quite feel like home yet

I got internet at the new house today. Yay for me.

Jim went back to Boston today and will hopefully be back here in 2 weeks.

Our movers will be here Sunday with a big chunk of my stuff. And my big fat king size bed that i have all to myself for 2 weeks, now THAT'S a silver lining!

Work is not going so great. It looks like I'll be working quite a bit over the summer, but I'll go to just 3 times a month when school starts. Could be a good thing, not sure yet.

I'll find my camera charger this week hopefully and put some pictures up.

4 comments:

Serin said...

Yay for internet and a big bed on the way! Will Jim get to stay for good when he comes back?

Ashley said...

Yep, Jim will be coming for good the next time he comes, yippee!

Doreen said...

Yeah, internet is important! Can't wait for some more pictures of your house. :o)

Hanna said...

rockin. Does life suddenly seem calmer? or does calm = boring? I can't figure it out. :p