My mom's house was a bit chaotic so the girls and I came up north to hang with Jill for a while. We'll probably stay until Wednesday since I work Thursday and Friday.
We signed the counter offer on the house and now we just wait for them to open escrow.
I had to take Ainsley to the Dr on Friday because her sleep was getting really bad and didn't seem to be chaos related. Apparently her eczema was worse than I thought. She has sores all up the back of her legs from scratching which are now all infected so she's on 3 different medications for it to try to get it all under control (the Dr thinks that's why she's not sleeping well). She's also on anemia treatment because of her last breath holding spell. This last time she went into a full blown seizure (not sure if I blogged that) but he said that if kids are still having them at her age, they're usually anemia related. The good news is that 30 days of iron treatment and then just a multi after that and she should NEVER have one again (thank heavens). My poor kid is a mess huh? Hopefully we'll have her 100% in a few weeks though.
We had Caelan's birthday party on Monday before Jim had to go back to Boston. She was absolutely hilarious. She was just over the top excited about every tiny little thing. When she saw the balloons come in she started shaking she was so thrilled, I wish I'd caught it on video. I'll post some pictures tomorrow though if I can.
We're having conference breakfast here at Jill's and my grandpa is coming. Food and spiritual enlightenment, sounds like heaven to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment