We're packing and cleaning and packing some more!
Nicole took Ainsley to the waterpark today with Kai (she was SO excited this morning she was literally squealing) so it's just been me and the baby today. We even got a nap together (love that!)
I haven't even finished packing my suitcase yet and I already feel like I'm forgetting something, pretty sad! I hate that feeling when I'm leaving for vacation.
Ainsley's boyfriend came over last night (his daddy is passing along his church calling to Jim) and it sounds like they want to do Six Flags with us in July. I'm really excited! It's going to be fun to have friends with us and Ainsley and James are attached at the hip.
We had ward conference this past Sunday and so primary was combined. The class I teach is in senior primary so I never see Ainsley but I was watching her on Sunday and the two of them followed each other everywhere! I get all emotional thinking about her having real friends that really play together and not just next to each other, so cute!
Caelan-ism, she was playing with Ainsley's doll stroller yesterday, and I walked past her and picked her up and put her IN the stroller and started pushing her around, she thought it was so funny! :)
And she ate bread! And I know that sounds silly but she doesn't eat bread...EVER. She ate bread, tomatoes, pasta, and cheese too, which she also never eats. She's turned out to be a super picky eater. She loves yogurt, granola bars, carrots, and sometimes that's it! So yesterday was an accomplishment for her.
Yeah I know this blog post was all over the place, but I pretty much can't think about anything but Arizona at this point. I'm SO ready to be home and be with Hanna and my mom. I'm ready to hold Sullivan for the first time in a year. I'm ready to swim! I'm ready to drive across town without it taking 3 hours. I'm ready to be around people that don't look at me like I have 2 heads when I take my kids out (most people my age around here don't even have kids yet). I'm ready for Cafe Rio, Native New Yorker, and Pei Wei. I'm ready for California and Wicked. I'm ready for a 5 hour plane ride with 2 kids and no husband...yep, bring it on.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment