I took Ainsley to see Surf's Up tonight (mediocre movie, but we had fun) and the funniest part is when Chicken Joe is wandering the jungle looking for Cody and he says "I KNOW he's out here, I can feel it in my nuggets"
I seriously was laughing out loud, too funny!
And the saddest thing you've ever seen:
I put on the Prince of Egypt today for Ainsley while I put Cae down for a nap. I'd never seen it before but it's about Moses, it can't be bad right? I'm in the bedroom for 3 minutes MAX (she was really tired thankfully) and I come back out and she's sobbing hysterically! I mean like the kind of crying where she can hardly breathe and she's trying to talk to me through the hiccup/crying. I finally calm her down enough so that she can talk to me and she was freaking out because of the baby in the basket down the river! She was so upset because she thought something bad had happened to the baby. So I rewound it and showed her how the "new mommy" found the baby and the baby was happy and safe.
I seriously almost started crying WITH her, it was so sad! She did make me turn it off after that though. Pretty sure she will never watch that movie again.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment