
A toy you say?
Yes my friends, I'm getting a Canon Rebel!!! This one is the XT and here are my reasons why. I've spent the last few weeks studying reviews and prices and brands and after narrowing it down to the Rebel XT and the Rebel XTi and the Nikon d40x, we chose this one for a couple reasons, first of all the price was much better (obviously, since its 8MP instead of 10MP like the other two), but secondly, the expert reviewers all put this camera ahead of both of the others. Both good reasons for me.
Yes my friends, I'm getting a Canon Rebel!!! This one is the XT and here are my reasons why. I've spent the last few weeks studying reviews and prices and brands and after narrowing it down to the Rebel XT and the Rebel XTi and the Nikon d40x, we chose this one for a couple reasons, first of all the price was much better (obviously, since its 8MP instead of 10MP like the other two), but secondly, the expert reviewers all put this camera ahead of both of the others. Both good reasons for me.
And really, there's nothing wrong with 8MP! The one I currently have is only 4, so I'm very excited! And Sarah, be prepared to help me out with this :) Sewing lessons in return right?? Right?????
Anyway, I'm really excited. I'm ordering it Friday and I'll have it shipped to Arizona.
And a side not
*whispering so as not to jinx myself* Caelan has slept through the night 2 nights in a row
3 more days until we leave for HOME!!!! I wonder if I'll always consider Arizona home...probably.
3 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! Congrats! We will need to get together and PLAY as soon as you're back (best way to learn!) My advice...practice taking LOTS of pictures....The more you take, the more GREAT ones you'll end up with! And My opinion on the megapixels..I think you made the right call...my camera has onle 6 (gasp!) and it still takes great pictures...Can't wait to see it in person! As a Nikon girl, I have always wanted to play with a Canon...can't wait to see some pictures! (And yes, I will be expecting sewing lessons. For sure.)
My camera only has 3 MP, it's ancient! Congrats on your new toy!
SOOOO sad about Ainsley and the Prince of Egypt movie. :(
Have fun in AZ!
We have this exact camera and we love it! I am probably not the person to ask with questions, I am still trying to figure it out myself. Have fun with it!
Post a Comment