Friday, January 11, 2008

Cae's Anatomy

CaeCae, where's your nose?

Photobucket

CaeCae, where's your eyes?

Photobucket

CaeCae, where's your teeth?

Photobucket

CaeCae, where's your hair?

Photobucket

CaeCae, where's your ears?

Photobucket

CaeCae, where's your shoes?

Photobucket

CaeCae, where's your hands?

Photobucket

CaeCae, where's your belly button? (she said "Uh oh!" because she couldn't find it under her overalls)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh you clever thing! Cae's anatomy. . .like GREY'S anatomy? HAHAHA. She's adorable. Mom told me that she got to "talk" to Cae on the phone. That's too cute. Next time we talk I want to hear her too!

Mimi said...

she's cute!

Serin said...

LOL that belly button picture is too cute!

Barnes Blog said...

So stinkin cute and so big. I love seeing your pictures.

Jenn S. said...

So cute! And very clever title - love it!

Becky said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten! She's beautiful, Ashley!

Sarah Kristiansen said...

she is too ridiculously cute for words....and she looks so OLD! How did THAT happen??