Monday, January 7, 2008

Change is good.....right?

2008 will be different...I hope.

Well in some ways, and in others I hope it stays just the same because there are always good things too.

Ainsley will start Kindergarten this year, holy crap!! That makes me feel old (no offense to mommies with kids already in kindergarten) She starts ice skating lessons this week and she wants to learn to play soccer this summer. She will learn to read and write and maybe even learn to be a nicer big sister (I can dream right?)

Caelan will be OUT of diapers, woo hoo!!!! And will learn to talk more than she already is.

Jim will continue working for Xerox and hopefully have a more manageable sales number so we can start thinking about buying a house, yay!

I plan on staying with Gymboree, though maybe working a little bit less hours than I was last year. 5 days a week is a little hard when you don't use daycare.

We will find a new place to live in a few weeks and hopefully it will be a good place for us for at least 2 years because moving sucks ;)

Last but not least, we will be working on another baby later this year (Jim's not on board yet, but I can be convincing enough if necessary).

The things that will stay the same this year...

Ainsley will continue to have a perma-smile and call herself a princess.

Caelan will still be absolutely INSANE, I love that about her!

Jim will remain a big butt head....I mean the loving husband and father that he is ;)

And I will continue to complain about my weight but do nothing about it (do you notice I have NO resolutions this year, mwahahahaha)

And in the words of Hanna....Bring it on!

1 comment:

5littlenordstroms said...

Your year is looking much eventful than mine so far. And all that with out ever setting a new years resolution. I like that. I don't set any real goals but of course there are always things I want to change or do better at. The thinking is that then I won't be too disappointed if I don't meet the goal. Sounds like you are doing good. Keep in touch.