Tonight was Caelan's first night in a big girl bed. Of course she's napped in the bed before, but I put the crib away and brought the toddler bed up from the basement tonight for her to sleep in. She was super excited about it and kept running back in the room and saying "night night"
When it was bed time it took a couple times to convince her to stay in it (but truly only a couple times, I was expecting worse) and then about 20 minutes later I realize everything was silent and I go look in and she's completely asleep in her cute little bed. I was tempted to take a picture, but it wasn't worth waking her up.
I called Jim to tell him and he was so bummed he couldn't see her in it tonight, he was very cutely excited about her moving into a bed.
And I'm freezing cold now, so I guess I'll go to bed (did I mention the digital thermometer in my room consistantly reads at 54 degrees? I think Patty would be a good prison warden, she's a master of torture)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
54? That is insane. My house is at 68, you're welcome to come and thaw out here.
yeah for Caelan!! And I am so sorry about the temps. At least you had a warm weekend with us.
Aww, they look so cute in "real" beds. I probably would've risked the picture, but I'm addicted to sleeping baby pictures. lol
And 54? What the heck is up with that??
Post a Comment