I'm going on vacation.
And I'm not taking any kids.
And I've never done that before so I'm kind of freaking out.
And excited too.
And it's only for a weekend, I'm such a baby!
I'm going to Provo this weekend to go to the Modbe Swim '08 Fashion Show. I'm gonna hang out at my aunt Beth's place (and I'm forcing her to go with me on Saturday to the fashion show mwahahahaha)
I leave tomorrow and I'll be back Monday night and then Jim leaves Wednesday for Arizona for a week.
Caelan told her first joke today. I was still lying in bed and she kept running in and talking to me and then running back out. She came running in with her bottle. She talked jibberish at me for a bit and then she took her bottle and put it on her head and said "hat!" and then laughed hysterically. We're so proud.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't wait. Yeah! We will have lots of fun.
LOL that's so cute! I've gone away without kids twice and it's REALLY nice! Especially when everyone else's kids were running amok and I just had to sit back and relax. Have fun!
Do you think Heidi Klum will be there??? LOL
Have fun!
You are so cute Ashley! Miss you and your little family!
Post a Comment