I've officially been sucked in...finishing the first book and I love it :)
I was worried the books would be ruined because I've seen the movies first but they're totally not! It's filling in all the back stories and gaps and I love it.
I've got to convince my sister to send me her books now so I don't have to buy them all.
Nicole and Kai are staying over tonight. Thinking I'll go to bed early.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the club! I think the movies make more sense after reading the books. I just finished #7... It is great! Happy reading.
If you come visit me you can read all the other 6. They were my Christmas presents for the last 5 years.
Ash, I'm glad you said that it was still fun to read the books after watching the movies. I have put off not reading the books for the same reason. I'm excited to read them!
goodness! it's about time! i'm almost done with #7.
Post a Comment