We made it home and our flight back was sooooo much better.
Ainsley's got Hand Foot Mouth Disease, yay. She hasn't eaten in 3 days and has lost over 3 pounds :(, she's so miserable.
Hopefully Caelan doesn't get it too.
I can't believe how much I missed Massachusetts. All the things I thought I missed about Arizona, didn't seem so great when I went back. I mean, obviously it was awesome to spend time with my family, but even my favorite places to eat didn't seem so great anymore (Cafe Rio...yes, I know, blasphemy)
I'm happy to be home in my own bed, in my own city, and in my element once again.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for making it home! Isn't it weird when "home" is someplace you never imagined could be considered home?
Sorry about A. Poor girl - give her a hug from us!
hooray! Welcome home!
Kisses to Ainsley from all of us...
Post a Comment