Saturday, July 28, 2007

Where's the Barf Bag?

We had a GREAT time yesterday! Phew!

Caelan had a rough start but she slept on the drive there so she was feeling better after that.

Ainsley could NOT get enough of the rides. The bigger the roller coaster, the more she wanted to go on it. She was heart-broken that she was only tall enough for 2 of them, but she managed 4 rides on one of them and 2 on the other (she wanted more but we had to go home)

Jorden on the other hand is a bit chicken. She finally decided she would go on the Superman ride with me but she closed her eyes the WHOLE time! I couldn't believe it! It was a pretty intense ride though, a bit too much for me to call it fun, but overall it was a great day.

We got our tickets discounted bit time through AAA plus we had coupons for food, so I feel like we didn't have to break the bank.

Jim leaves for Oregon on Monday and will be gone until Friday. Not sure what the girls and I will be doing while he's gone, maybe just being lazy (which sounds incredibly appealing after yesterday)

Ainsley's preschool called and wants to know if we're coming back in September. I really don't feel like we can do it, but I'm having a hard time giving up her place. Perhaps we'll do a little praying this weekend before deciding.

Still no Hanna.

No comments: