Sunday, July 15, 2007

Seriously, does it end?

*deleted because it was TMI for the internet*


I lost everything on my computer again, but I did manage to salvage the computer for the time being. Though, I still think it's on its last leg. I'll probably just be using it for internet and email now. If I put important things on it, they disappear.

Jim wants to get me an iMac when we can fine the funds (Thanks Sarah for making him think I need it instead of a PC, haha), no really, I don't mind. We go into the Apple store once in a while to play and I think I could get used to it pretty quick. But until then, I'm thinking I'll just put my pictures straight onto CD or maybe the external hard drive. I'm not sure how much I trust the hard drive either though....I think computers scare me right now after all the pictures I lost.

Caelan seems to be getting to the worst of her HFM. We just survived (and I use that term loosely) our second night of horrible sleep....she sleeps for about an hour and then cries for 6.

Despite the drama, at least I'm emotionally dealing with it all better. I'm doing housework this morning (clean houses make everyone happy!) and the kids are watching cartoons. Jim went to Sacrament meeting because he had a meeting this morning (he's the ward mission leader) and had to give the opening prayer. We'll try to have some family time later today. Kai's really struggling with all of it so we need to help him feel better about being here.

Alright, back to housework!

2 comments:

Sarah Kristiansen said...

no problemmo, Ashley! And then we can chat with out built in webcams...we are so cool.

Sarah Kristiansen said...

*eeep, I meant to write that we can chat with OUR built-in mac webcams....darn spelling...