Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pity Party...BYOB

I wrecked my car today and my computer has completely died.

So, I guess I'll be back online when I can come up with $600 to replace it.

See you all in a couple years.

And yes, I wrecked my FREAKING car!!!! I side swiped a FREAKING cement wall. I'm a good driver. I follow the speed limit, I put my kids in car seats, I check my blind spot always, and when I go in the parking garage to park my car, I take it wide so as not to hit the car that parks next to me....yes, I took it too wide.

I've spent most of the evening crying...about both losses.

And Caelan now has HFM...fever of 103 and completely miserable. Ainsley's lasted 10 days so it will be about 10 days of misery with her now.

Bad things come in 3's right? So it can't get any worse right? RIGHT?????

2 comments:

Serin said...

*hugs* I'm so sorry about all the crap that's going on! Did any of you get hurt when you hit the wall?

*hugs* for Cae too, sorry she got the HFM :(

Jenn S. said...

ugh - so sorry! Hopefully some good luck is on its way. :)