Sunday, October 28, 2007

a change is in the air

I think we keep forgetting that we're moving soon. That we only have 8 weeks left here and then we have to be out! AAAHHH!

Jim's got some other ideas on where we could move and we looked at a house for sale today (holy freaking gorgeous). Note to self: don't look at anymore houses, you'll WANT it!

But seriously, we're going to have to start looking at new places and I've got all kinds of anxiety about it. We looked at an apartment today and all of a sudden I had this realization of having to haul groceries through apartment complexes and up stairs and in elevators and down halls for another year. I desperately don't want to have to do that.

Of course then I start worrying about having to quit my job too. I must keep my employee discount!

I'm trying to watch television and I can't find my glasses, really annoying.

2 comments:

Serin said...

(fc) on finding the right place!

Hanna said...

I love househunting :p, and apartment hunting counts - so show us your options, we'll help you pick!

Will you move right after xmas?