Poor Caelan got sick just in time for trick or treating. She's a big ball of mucus and super cuddly. She's also got incisors coming in, which I remember being horrible for Ainsley. She's napping now and Ainsley's playing with her dance mat.
We're going to go halloweening in Aunt Cindy's neighborhood since she lives closer to town (and knows her neighbors having lived there for so long)
I got a recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies so I think I'll give those a try this afternoon.
Happy Haunting to all my friends!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Incisors are the worst. :(
Hope you had fun!
You must try my spice butterscotch cookies, they are yummy.
V's bottom fangs are almost fully in and I think that'll be it for awhile, Hallelujah. Although they have not bothered him but he sure has got a new attitude this week.
I just realized I tried to pass off jenn grant's cookies as my own recipe. I must give her the credit.
Post a Comment