Today I'm thankful for:
1. Birth moms (Jill's a mommy!)
2. employee discounts
3. husbands that clean (even if there are strings attached ;))
4. finally finding comfortable shoes for work
I work a LOT this week, but then I go to Arizona next week so it will be a nice little break.
I can't believe it's October. October feels that much closer to Christmas (scary!)
Ainsley rides a yellow school bus for the first time tomorrow. Her school is going on an apple picking field trip and she is SOOO excited! Jim's going with her so I'm sure there will be lots of pictures.
Which reminds me I haven't posted pictures in a long while....off to get the new ones
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Evey has the same Dandelion wishes sweater. I love it with the skirts or jeans.
Cuute! girls!
The picutres are darling, thanks for sharing, can't wait to see you in a little over a week.
Love mom
Cute pics. It's nice to see what you are all up to out there. I cant' wait to see you next week. Can you believe it has been over a year since I have seen you. Time goes by fast.
Post a Comment