Sunday, October 7, 2007

snaps for spiritual enlightenment

We had a conference/clean out the bedroom kind of day.

We haven't watched the last session (waiting until the kids go to bed because it was horrible doing it with them awake)

Obviously I took for granted how great it is to be able to watch it on television because it's not so fun when it's on a tiny computer screen...what can ya do though :)

I find myself inspired to be a better mother and a better homemaker so the message is still the same right?

Jorden is coming in on Tuesday and we're all super excited! Ainsley more than any of us of course.

I'm on call tomorrow, I work Tuesday, and then no more work until I get back from Arizona!

I found a shirt that will work under Ainsley's Halloween costume. It's not quite the same pink, but I tried the ensemble on her today and it looks pretty cute. If our mall here doesn't do trick or treating, we may go down to the cape that night, the girls had so much fun doing that last year.

Okay, Jim's staring me down for the computer so I guess that's it for now

Today I'm grateful for

1. A living prophet that gives us guidance on how to be better people and how to find peace in our lives.

2. Kids that are so stinking adorable that I can usually forgive their faults (Ainsley beating the snot out of Caelan 22 1/2 hours a day, and Caelan screaming 22 1/2 hours a day)

3. Pot roast that turns out super yummy

4. super sexy jeans, yeah baby!

1 comment:

5littlenordstroms said...

Conference was really great. I too am inspired to be a better mother and wife. Over all it was just a nice day to relax and hear some really good messages. Well I will be seeing you in just a few days and I can't wait.