Caelan kept me up last night for almost 3 hours...she needs a muzzle.
I'm taking Ainsley out today for a Mommy Day. Usually it curbs the whining and crabbing for a few days which I could totally use right now.
My favorite white pants have a stain and even after soaking in oxyclean for many moons, it's still there.
I'm wearing them today anyway. Does that make me trashy? Or thrifty, since I won't buy another pair? Desperate perhapts? All three?
My mom's on a flight for the next 5 days, Jorden's in North Phoenix with her grandmother, Jim and I are working on the house this weekend (after mommy day of course).
I officially quit my job. Bittersweet. I'll miss the discount.
Taking a digital photography/photoshopping class this summer. I need pretty pictures.
Yay for the mundane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HEY, I LOVE YOU. MY WHITE PANTS HAVE A STAIN TOO. WHO DO WE THINK WE ARE BUYING WHITE PANTS IN THE FIRST PLACE. SINGLE WITH NO KIDS?
Hasve you tried bleach? ;)
a photo/photoshop class would be fun!
I like the white pants even WITH a stain. I wonder at what point I became the kind of person who actually differentiated between 'too stained to wear' and 'wearably stained' in my wardrobe. Not kidding. Not even trying to be funny.
MWAH!
Post a Comment