Wednesday, June 25, 2008

blogger slacker

Though, we have accomplished quite a bit. The office is now cleaned out (thanks mom!), the fan is hung in the master bedroom (thanks dad!), and I got a date with my husband tonight (thanks babe!)

My next projects will be the master closet and the loft. And of course this is still just organizing and cleaning. Decorating is still kind of on the back burner until after the family reunion.

Oh and the pointless answer of the day is no, I don't cook with alcohol, I would feel weird buying it, but yes I do partake of those kinds of dishes while eating out (though not rum cake)

It's freaking HOT!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

You have such cute girls! I like you blog, I need some lessons on how to make my blog cute. I'm with you on the freaking hot part!