Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pointless question of the day...

Ladies...

How many pairs of shoes does your husband own?

6 comments:

Kasey said...

4 that aren't crusty, a pair of sandles, a pair of basketball shoes he doesn't wear, a pair of cletes, 2-3 pairs of work shoes he doesn't wear that the laces are missing (don't ask, an old pair of Doc Martins that he doesn't wear, but can't part with and a weird pair of Sketchers he insisted on because they were on clearance. So, that's 12. I think more than me now that I've counted them all up!

Mimi said...

1 for sports
1 slip-ons (Adidas)
1 work
1-2 for sunday

is that all?

Brittany said...

Oh I can't even count. Way Way Way more than me. By a lot!!!

Unknown said...

Twice as many as I do. He wanted hiking boots for father's day and I told him that he had to get rid of 3 pairs of shoes to get them.

Jenn S. said...

Good question - I think he might have more than me, but he holds on to shoes a lot longer than I do. I'll have to check. ;)

Krista said...

4, I think. I bury him in the shoe department. I think he's quite disgusted when he walks into the closet and sees a wall of shoes!