Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oldie but Goodie (I hope)

I just got the invitation to my 10 year high school reunion. Weird.

I can't believe it's been 10 years.

I've decided that I'm going to finish my bachelor's degree before I turn 30.

Think I can do it?

7 comments:

Jill said...

Ashley once you made your mind up you have always done it. I am positive you can do this to. Love you lots

Shelly said...

boo hoo! i'm coming up on my 20th!!!!!!!!

5littlenordstroms said...

That sounds like a great goal. I know you can do it. You go girl!

Matt and Jayna said...

I've always wondered how they find you for your high school reunions...should be fun! That's a good goal to do.

Unknown said...

I was in shock when my 10 year came around, now I am at 12 and I can't believe how old I have gotten. Go for finishing your bachelors!

Kasey said...

YOu totally can! If I can do it, so can you!

Rachel said...

That is a great goal. Go for it!!