The wedding is over. It was beautiful, it was a lot of work, they're happy, and it's OVER!!!!
My head hit the pillow at 9:20 last night and I didn't move until 9 this morning...neither did anyone else in our household. We were sooooo tired.
We got some pretty amazing pictures, though only a few (and they were with Hanna's camera since mine died and I can't find the stinking charger)
But they won't upload on my computer and Hanna and my mom are the only ones with a card reader, so I'll have to post them later.
Now I have another party tonight (Mackey side) and then a family reunion in a couple weeks. At least I'm only on the talent show committee though so hopefully it won't entail too much work.
Off to swim and then to the party. Hopefully tomorrow is truly a rest day.
Our ward was split so church is at 1:30 (yay? probably not, that's pretty late)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to your brother - can't wait to see the pictures!
You do a talent show at your family reunion??
Pictures please!? ;)
Post a Comment