Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just a quickie (no, not that kind, dirty mind)

Caelan's 13 months old today.

Not walking, she'll stand up in the middle of the room all day long, but refuses to take a step.

Not talking (maybe?)

She's almost weaned :(

I should weigh her

ok...she didn't cooperate, it appears to be around 18 1/2 pounds, but she wouldn't hold still.

She's waving hi and bye now, and I think she SAID hi and dada today, but of course I'll confirm it when she does it again (or doesn't)

And can someone tell me why it's so hard to find baby girls socks with ruffles on them? Target? no. Babies R us? no. I finally found a pair at wal-mart.

Tomorrow's mother's day.

Happy mommy day to me :)

1 comment:

Jenn S. said...

nak -

kohls has the socks! i've looked evertwhere for them too - don't retailers realize that girls need fancy socks?