Tuesday, May 22, 2007

sleep, what is that?

Needless to say I'm exhausted.

We got back from Portland this afternoon around 2pm. We had to leave at 2:30 to get Ainsley to Children's Hospital to see the pediatric neurologist (she's fine in case you were wondering), we got home at 6:30 and I had to grab the gift and head out the door to a baby shower.

My first modbe party is tomorrow (if you wanna buy shirts you know where to go!) and then I'm leaving either Thursday or Friday for the cape and we won't be back from there until Tuesday I think.

One of Jim's friends is having a huge party on the beach on Monday. Weird that people still hang out with their high school friends, but that's another story altogether. I'm 8-10 years younger than most of them, but since I'm the weirdo that got married at 21, our kids are all the same age so it works out nicely!

Ainsleyism...the other day Ainsley and I were picking up her bedroom and we were just talking away about nothing in particular, and I don't even remember what sparked it but she said "Mom, that's so crungeous!" And I'm perplexed and I ask "gorgeous?" and she says no, crungeous. So I ask her what it means and she says (in a tone that makes me feel I totally should have known what she was talking about), "it means it's so awesome!" She's also started saying "freaking"....I should be careful with that one.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Ainsley is hilarious! I seriously cannot WAIT to see her little face again! a WHOLE YEAR has gone by!

I can't wait to hear how your modbe party goes!!

Meredyth said...

Crungeous. My new favorite word.