What is it about stormy weather that I find so romantic? If I weren't so irritable and menstruation-ish I might tell Jim how romantic I think it is...but alas, I'm too crabby.
I bought fabric to make a sling and I'm excited to put it together. I hope it turns out as cute as it is in my head. My creativity in my head is AWESOME! Seriously, if you could see my imagination, you would think I was the greatest thing since duct tape, I'm so stinking cool!
My hands seem to screw up the interpretation though.
Today I went to the Boston Babywearers meeting, mostly just as an excuse to get out of the house. I don't have a GPS in my car anymore so I'm surprised I made it there without getting lost. Then we met Nicole for lunch (haven't seen her in a month!) and then we came home.
Jim even let me get a nap. At least he did something right today (okay, he did lots of things right, but I don't have to explain the skewed reality when you're on the rag)
How was that for a TMI entry?
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment