I figured out our problem....
I'm overly sensitive and Jim's insensitive.
It's a bad combination.
Well, not always, but right now it is LOL
But I'm mostly over it now. Which is good, since he'll be home soon and now we'll have a peaceful evening ;)
I put Ainsley to bed early, she just couldn't seem to handle NOT beating the crud out of her sister. The poor kid is going to be scarred for life because her big sister put her in a choke hold when she was a year old!
The joys of parenthood.
Jim's on his way home from Worcester.
I want chocolate....maybe I'll make some cookie dough and eat it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
*I*'m making cookie dough too! I figured I could eat its tithing (get it, 1/10th ;) ) and then use the net cookie dough for actual cookies.
ENJOY!
I want to join Hanna's religion (aka cookie cult). What is mawwaige? Am I missing something?
:o Mimi hasn't seen the Princess Bride???
LOL at Hanna's cookie dough tithing.
Sorry Jim's insensitive, but glad that your almost over it. ;) *smooch*
Post a Comment